The past year or so we’ve really seen the major hotel chains evolve when it comes to their complimentary Wi-Fi offerings.
Hilton Hotels have beenpretty quiet on that front, but USAToday is reporting the company looks like it will finally join the group.
- Hilton HHonors Diamond members will receive complimentary premium Wi-Fi starting in the second quarter of 2015 when booking through Hilton.
- Hilton HHonors Blue and Silver members will receive complimentary basic Wi-Fi starting in August when booking through Hilton.
- Hilton HHonors Gold members will continue to receive complimentary basic Wi-Fi.
In order to be eligible for the free Wi-Fi you have to book directly through Hilton or via a corporate travel agency. So book through the following channels in order to getcomplimentary Wi-Fi:
- The Hilton HHonors mobile app
- Online from hilton.com, HHonors.com, or any of our brand/hotel websites
- Calling Hilton Reservations Customer Care: 1-800-HHonors or your local Hilton reservations office
- Calling an individual hotel (plus walk-ins and physical on-property too)
- Via corporate travel agencies and travel professionals that book via a Hilton proprietary channel