- Just in time for its city's 50th anniversary, Marina del Rey Hotel in Southern California wrapped up a $25 million renovation in January. The landmark hotel is set on the world’s largest manmade small-craft harbor and has its own boat slips.
- There are 164 remodeled guest rooms and suites. Meeting space was also enhanced, including a ballroom that can hold up to 275 and blends seamlessly with the waterfront event lawn. Salt restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining.
- On April 10–12, Marina del Rey will hold its 50th birthday party, called MarinaFest. The three-day festival will be capped with a performance by Three Dog Night, and includes a boat show, parade of tall ships and free boat rides.
- One of the tallest hotels in the Western Hemisphere completed a $30 million overhaul in two phases last year. The final touches came in December, when meeting space, and a two-level concierge lounge and its 52 suites were remodeled.
- The 70-floor hotel features 1,298 newly renovated guest rooms and 100,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. It’s located on the Detroit River, overlooking Canada, Ambassador Bridge and Belle Isle. Just outside the hotel is the popular RiverWalk, and it is within walking distance to Cobo Center and Joe Louis Arena.
- The AAA Four Diamond Resort is located in the picturesque Ozark Mountains, overlooking scenic Table Rock Lake. As part of the renovation completed in January, all 301 guest rooms were remodeled. The resort’s new 684-square-foot executive boardroom features advanced A/V and technology capabilities, including a 54-inch touch-screen HD television with speakers built into the boardroom table.
- Considered one of the top resorts in the Midwest, the Chateau features 43,500 sq. ft. of meeting space, including a 32,000-square-foot ballroom and a 54-seat theater. Chateau Marina, which is open seasonally, offers rentals such as pontoon boats, ski boats, personal watercraft and kayaks.